Web-based eCommerce shipping solution ShipStation has joined the Shopify Plus Certified App Program. The company’s inclusion in the program marks ShipStation’s high quality and service standards and provides merchants with a seamless integration to a powerful shipping and fulfillment solution.
The certification comes at a critical juncture where online merchants are experiencing high consumer demands for eCommerce experiences alongside a complex supply chain driven by COVID-19-related shipment delays.
ShipStation data showed a 33% increase in online shopping in 2020, but even with COVID-19-driven delays, 86% of surveyed consumers agreed that a poor shipping experience would negatively impact their perception of a brand.
Throughout the 10-year app partnership, thousands of Shopify Plus merchants have fulfilled millions of orders through ShipStation. These merchants include fast-scaling, innovative retailers like Billy Footwear, Cotopaxi, The Giving Keys, and Beardbrand.
With ShipStation, Shopify merchants can meet increasing consumer shipping demands while scaling their businesses. Shopify Plus gives large and growing merchants world-class scalability, reliability, and flexibility on a platform optimized for conversion.
ShipStation Key Features For Shopify Plus Merchants
- Order Syncing: Easily sync orders from Shopify Plus, including recipient address, products, cart notes and more.
- Product Information: Product details such as item name, SKU, and weight import with the order, so merchants have all they need to pick and pack the order quickly.
- Custom Fields: Map special fields such as Fraud Risk and Customer Loyalty (total amount spent, orders placed) into ShipStation’s custom fields.
- Discount Codes: Any special discounts import along with the order and display on the packing slip.
- Custom Requested Shipping Service: ShipStation imports the customer’s selected shipping choice, which merchants can then map to the appropriate shipping carrier, service, and package automatically.
- Automatic Shipping Updates: After shipping label creation, ShipStation transmits the carrier, tracking number, and shipping status back to Shopify and the customer.
- Customizable Shipping Confirmation Email: Especially handy for those who have more than one Shopify Plus store, merchants can customize the shipping confirmation email sent from ShipStation.
- Manage Shipping Anywhere: ShipStation enables Shopify Plus merchants to get products to their customers, no matter where they sell, or however they ship.
“This certification is an extension of our longstanding partnership with Shopify. One of our goals at ShipStation is to help Shopify merchants of all sizes scale and meet customer expectations. Online merchants are growing faster than ever, and need a shipping solution that will cater to their heightened needs. When they outgrow their existing shipping solutions, ShipStation can now be their go-to solution for getting products to their customer’s front door.“Cindy Schulz, General Manager at ShipStation
The Shopify Plus certification cements ShipStation’s growing portfolio of more than 300 platform, carrier, and integration partners. ShipStation’s Solution Provider program includes many of the leading Shopify Plus service partners.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter Today
Stay in touch with the latest business insights for your online business
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.