ShipStation has just released its newest feature, Product Bundles. This highly anticipated tool allows merchants to more efficiently fulfill, ship, and track their bundled items within ShipStation.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
Online retailers can now offer deals and discounts to their customers by bundling products that are frequently purchased together, which can help increase average order values and drive sales.
Additionally, Product Bundles can help merchants to save time and money by automating the fulfillment and shipping process. Here are some of the benefits of using Product Bundles:
- Increase average order values by offering discounts on bundled items.
- Save time and money by automating the fulfillment and shipping process.
- Automate the tedious process of manually calculating inventory availability for bundles.
- Order fulfillment efficiency is improved by including bundles and their components on packing lists, making it easier to accurately pick, scan, and verify the items being shipped.
- Increase customer satisfaction by offering a convenient way to purchase multiple items at once.
- Track the performance of bundled items to see which ones are most popular.
- Create custom bundles to appeal to different customer segments.
- Use bundles to promote new products or seasonal items.
Albert Ko, the Chief Executive Officer of Auctane, the parent company of ShipStation, emphasized the platform’s commitment to aiding merchants in achieving peak efficiency and profitability.
The introduction of this innovative feature enables seamless product bundle management, which is critical to “fulfillment strategies and sales goals.”
Furthermore, product bundles stand to elevate the overall efficiency of the fulfillment process, underscoring its role as a transformative tool for online businesses navigating modern market dynamics.
ShipStation’s new Product Bundles feature is now available for North American merchants subscribing to the Gold, Platinum, Enterprise, or High-Volume plans. Learn more about this feature here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.