Back Market, a leading marketplace for renewed electronics has teamed up with cloud-based shipping platform ShipStation.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
Through this strategic partnership, Back Market third-party sellers gain access to an integrated, multi-channel order management system that enables them to offer convenient and cost-effective shipping options just in time for the holiday season.
Additionally, it enables ShipStation to expand its international presence more rapidly and help sellers scale their businesses globally.
“Our goal every day is to demonstrate to our customers that buying renewed devices is as good as – if not better than – buying new. Shipping time and cost are a big part of that equation. Our ShipStation API integration enables our sellers to address these issues head on and gives them more ways to meet the expectations of today’s online shopper. With partnerships across all major selling channels, e-commerce platforms and carriers, ShipStation provides a streamlined way to optimize the shipping flow, which improves service levels and time to delivery metrics and ultimately increases customer satisfaction.”Lauren Benton, General Manager at Back Market
ShipStation’s open API is integrated into Back Market’s infrastructure providing a centralized shipping dashboard to give Back Market sellers access to a range of services and offerings from ShipStation.
Key Benefits For Back Market Sellers
- Streamlined and simplified shipping operations.
- Access to more than 50 domestic & international carriers from a single user interface.
- Support for multiple selling channels (marketplaces, shopping carts, tools, and carriers) .
- Ability to process large volumes of daily orders (batch processing, custom hierarchical rules, shipping presets, automated customer emails, etc.).
- Cost efficiency by optimizing between carriers and access to package discounts.
“Back Market is the world’s leading marketplace for renewed devices with an extensive, global network of sellers including ITAD processors, electronics resellers and even manufacturers offering a wide range of high-quality, professionally refurbished products. With supply chain issues and sustainability concerns top of mind among consumers right now, Back Market provides a compelling alternative to buying new. We are proud to be partnering with a forward looking brand in an industry poised for high growth and impact.”Andrew Norman, Managing Director, ShipStation International
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.