Squarespace Introduces New Upgrades and Product Releases to Help Entrepreneurs Grow Their Business Online
Squarespace introduced a series of new product features and improvements aimed at helping its customers sell in multiple ways online – including physical products, digital content, classes, appointments, and reservations.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
These updates were inspired by the trends of the evolving small business landscape and flourishing creator economy, enabling Squarespace’s customers to sell more, easily add new revenue streams and earn passive income.
As videos have become one of the most powerful forms of audience engagement, Squarespace Video Studio is one of the biggest product innovations released this year.
It enables businesses to create top-notch videos easily and quickly to engage audiences and sell their products and services.
Squarespace Product Feature Highlights
- Video Studio App by Squarespace – This app allows anyone to create professional-level videos that promote their business and tell their story. With intuitive templates that seamlessly integrate Squarespace product images and style, sellers can also add their own recordings or AI-powered voiceovers as narrators. To drive traffic and sales, videos can easily be shared anywhere, including social media.
- Squarespace Scheduling – Provides businesses with the ability to share their availability on their website, social channels, and through emails and texts for more efficient management of any appointment or class.
- Etsy Integration – Marketplace sellers now have the ability to build their brand and grow their business by connecting their Etsy shop products and reviews to their online stores, making it simple to create an online store while managing their Etsy shop effectively.
- Tock — Earlier this year, Squarespace acquired Tock, the only fully integrated, end-to-end hospitality management system. Tock enables time-slotted businesses such as restaurants, wineries and bars to manage their reservations, events, and to-go orders from one place.
- Unfold Updates – The Unfold app offers everything needed for anyone to be successful on social media. These updates will enable Unfold users to schedule their social posts weeks in advance across multiple Instagram accounts and optimize their “link in bio” pages with one of Unfold’s dynamic bio templates, enabling them to share their website and social pages, embed videos, and monetize in one place.
- Video Classes – This Fall, Squarespace is introducing video classes as a new way for educators, content creators, and community leaders to monetize their expertise by selling video classes in Member Areas, a product designed to help customers sell memberships to access content. These tools allow businesses to easily organize, categorize, and curate their video content, enabling flexible subscription models and presenting videos in beautiful, brand-consistent class libraries.
- Web Design Tools – New features that help businesses customize the look and feel of their sites to stand out and be more credible.
- Brand Consistency Tools – Easily achieve brand consistency from Squarespace websites to Email Campaigns, Squarespace Video Studio, and Unfold Bio Sites.
Squarespace is also launching a new brand campaign, “Everything to Sell Anything,” which captures the company’s vision for its online commerce platform.
The spot offers examples of what can be sold on Squarespace, ranging from ceramics to tarot card readings to voiceover services. It will run across television and digital media, with out-of-home assets displayed in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Toronto.
Squarespace has more details on the new product features and enhancement available here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.