Review platform Trustpilot has been named a BigCommerce Elite Partner, providing more than 60,000 BigCommerce customers access to Trustpilot’s platform, which helps collect and manage customer reviews.
The BigCommerce Elite partnership is only achieved by a small, select number of technology partners.
- Turn a company’s best reviews into attention-grabbing images for social media
- Earn Google Seller Ratings that increase clicks on Adwords
- Stream new reviews in real-time onto their websites with TrustBox widgets
- Personalize their public company profile pages so consumers can read reviews to make the buying decision easy
- Increase their TrustScore: recognized by consumers as a sign that a business has nothing to hide and cares about improving customer experiences
“With Trustpilot becoming a more robust tool for eCommerce merchants with the addition of advanced product and location reviews, it was a natural next step to expand our eCommerce footprint by becoming a BigCommerce Elite Partner. The audience that BigCommerce puts us in front of gives us a huge opportunity to mobilize our offerings.”
Peter Simpson, Global Head of Partnerships at Trustpilot
What do you think about Trustpilot becoming a BigCommerce elite partner?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.