UPS announced that it is offering free plug-ins to make UPS tools and services seamlessly available within four popular ecommerce platforms: WooCommerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart, and Magento.
Check Out These Resources
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Take a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits. [sponsored]
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- Could your online business use capital for growth? Here is a primer on revenue-based loans, and how they work.
This offering is part of the recently announced UPS Digital Access Program, which natively integrates UPS’s services into popular ecommerce platforms and provides highly competitive shipping rates to users.
By offering these plug-ins, UPS helps merchants quickly and easily open a UPS account and manage multiple aspects of shipping and fulfillment inside their existing ecommerce platform.
“As the retail industry rapidly transforms, UPS continues to find new ways to make its industry-leading services more accessible. With UPS’s Digital Access Program, we’re leveling the e-commerce playing field for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) worldwide, allowing them to offer many of the same services offered by the world’s largest brands.”
Kevin Warren, UPS chief marketing officer
The UPS ecommerce software plug-ins allow merchants with UPS accounts to access their negotiated rates and easily integrate a wide range of UPS delivery services into their favorite platform.
Additionally, SMBs can open a UPS account within the plug-ins and get access to discounts of up to 55 percent off Daily rates.
Plug-ins featured include:
- Label printing within the e-commerce platforms, including for multi-order batches.
- Full control over shipping rates displayed to e-shoppers.
- Presentation of accurate, scheduled delivery times to e-shoppers during checkout.
- Access to real-time tracking information.
What do you think about UPS offering plug-ins for ecommerce platforms?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.