USPS Closes West Coast Offices Due To Wildfires
USPS have just announced that due to the ongoing wildfires along the west coast and now an increasing windspeed that they are closing several USPS offices until further notice.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
The closures are spread across all three Pacific coast states; California, Washington and Oregon.
USPS broke the news just moments ago on their Twitter page which you can see here.
As this is breaking news and due to the unpredictable nature of high winds on wildfires who knows for how long or to what scale the closures will be in place.
Our best advice for any business worried about the potential impact that this brings to the logistics of their business, you can check out this link here for the latest news from USPS and which locations are currently being affected.
If there are any significant changes we will update you right here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Dave is a Co-Founder of eSeller365. For over 10 years he has been involved with eCommerce with a particular interest in the marketplaces and the huge opportunities available for sellers when utilizing a multi-channel strategy. After a year of being the UK’s youngest eCommerce consultant, he built an education platform called UnderstandingE that showed the world how to utilize Magento as the “Third Generation of Multi-Channel software”.
Dave has also created a YouTube channel dedicated to entrepreneurship and eCommerce as well as a podcast dedicated to mental health awareness. When Dave isn’t working his main interests include learning and playing Chess, researching the Crypto and NFT space, and trying to find the nearest beach.