Webgility Becomes Walmart Full Service Solution Provider
Webgility, an accounting automation software for ecommerce sellers, is now a Walmart Full Service Solution Provider. As a full-service provider, businesses can use Webgility software to sell on Walmart and streamline all their operations.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Trusted by thousands of ecommerce businesses to process millions of orders each month, Webgility’s software enables sellers to boost profits and productivity by integrating their apps, automating accounting and bookkeeping operations, and providing powerful business analytics.
By harnessing the power of ecommerce data, Webgility helps Walmart sellers:
- Keep all their sales channels and apps in-sync
- Optimize orders, inventory, shipping, and accounting
- Uncover actionable insights to reduce costs and grow revenue
Now, Walmart Sellers can benefit from these services directly through the Walmart Seller Portal.
“Walmart is experiencing tremendous growth. We’re thrilled to partner with them and provide new opportunities for our customers to expand their business. The team worked hard to build out an extensive feature-set so ecommerce companies have all the tools needed to build their Walmart business, increase revenues and get 5-star reviews.”
Parag Mamnani, Founder and CEO of Webgility
The announcement is the latest in Webgility’s long history of partnerships with ecommerce marketplaces and platforms.
Webgility is now available in Walmart’s Seller help knowledge base.
What do you think about Webgility becoming a Walmart full-service solution provider?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
READ MORE: Walmart Officially Launches Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS)
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.