Amazon and Whole Foods Market today announced exclusive ways Prime members can save in store in celebration of this year’s Prime Day, which kicks off on Amazon July 16 at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET.
From July 11 through July 17, Prime members can get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day when they shop in Whole Foods Market. Visit wfm.com/primeday to learn more.
“This is Whole Foods Market’s first Prime Day and we’re taking the shopping experience to the next level. Between our exclusive deals and special Prime Day offers, you’re not going to want to miss out on these savings.”
John Mackey, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Whole Foods Market
Savings At Whole Foods Market
Prime members can enjoy the following offers and savings leading up to Prime Day:
- Spend $10, get $10: Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Foods Market July 11 – 17 will receive a $10 Amazon account credit to use on Prime Day (and a half), by scanning the Prime Code in their Whole Foods Market or Amazon app when they check out.
- Get 10% Back: Amazon Prime Rewards Visa cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership will enjoy double the rewards – 10% Back – on up to a total of $400 in purchases when shopping at Whole Foods Market from July 14 – 17.
- Shop Prime Now and save up to $20: Prime members who have not yet tried grocery delivery from Whole Foods Market stores via Prime Now will receive $10 off their order when they shop before July 17, and will get $10 to use towards a future order.
- Check out Amazon devices: Starting on Prime Day (and a half), Prime members in many stores across the country will have access to the biggest deals yet on Alexa-enabled products like Echo and Fire TV.
- Enjoy even more exclusive offers on select seasonal items from July 11 through July 17, including:
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb. container, 2/$5
- Boneless chicken breasts, animal welfare rated, air-chilled, $3.99/lb., save 40 percent or more
- Icelandic cod fillets, sustainably wild caught, $8.99/lb., save $6/lb.
- Allegro bagged coffee, sustainably sourced, buy one, get one free
- MegaFood Vitamins & Supplements, 30 percent off
- RXBAR Protein Bars, 1.83 oz., all flavors, 2/$3
- Waterloo Sparkling Water (12 pack 12 oz. cans), including flavors like lime and mango, 2/$7
- Honey Nut Cheerios, buy one, get one free
- Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, 3 oz., $4.99
- Self-serve tea cookies by the pound, 40 percent off
“This year Prime members will experience a special flavor of Prime Day in every Whole Foods Market store nationwide. Prime members will also save big, from earning $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day when they spend $10 at Whole Foods Market, to 10% Back when shopping Whole Foods Market using their Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card.”
Cem Sibay, Vice President, Amazon Prime
How To Save
Prime members who spend $10 in a single transaction in store and scan their Prime Code in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app, or provide their linked phone number at checkout, will receive a $10 credit that will be automatically applied to their Amazon account and can be used on Amazon during Prime Day (and a half).
Prime Day deals start at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET on Monday, July 16. Visit wfm.com/primeday to learn more.
Prime Members Shopping Whole Foods Market
In addition to this first celebration of Prime Day, Amazon and Whole Foods Market have already launched benefits available year-round, like deep discounts on select popular products and an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items throughout Whole Foods Market stores.
The company also offers delivery in as little as an hour from Whole Foods Market stores through Prime Now in 19 cities, and eligible Prime members receive 5% Back on Whole Foods Market purchases when using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Whole Foods Market: July 10, 2018. Information sourced from company press release. Minor editorial changes were made for clarity and layout.
Connect With Us And Other Small Business Owners
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Business Insights for Your Online Business Presented with a Dash of Humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe anytime.