Zendesk launches new WhatsApp for Zendesk integration
Zendesk announced WhatsApp for Zendesk, a new WhatsApp Business API connector, that allows businesses to quickly and easily reach and respond to WhatsApp users.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
Zendesk offers one of the most trusted messaging solutions which pulls in all customer conversations into a cohesive interface across the web, mobile, and social messaging.
With these enhanced capabilities, Zendesk now powers even more WhatsApp numbers around the world and allows companies to get up and running with the WhatsApp Business API faster than before.
Provide better customer service experience
Unveiled at Zendesk Showcase São Paulo, WhatsApp for Zendesk enables companies around the world to provide a better customer experience in a preferred channel.
WhatsApp for Zendesk is built on technology from Zendesk’s recent acquisition of Smooch and marks a significant next step in delivering the next wave of connected conversations on additional channels such as Facebook Messenger, LINE, WeChat, Telegram, Twitter DM and more.
“WhatsApp for Zendesk marks the next phase of our integration with the WhatsApp Business API as a business solution provider and reinforces our commitment to bringing brands and their customers modern messaging experiences on the apps of their choice. Ultimately, we’re making it easier for companies and customers to communicate in a way that is faster, more convenient and more natural.”
Warren Levitan, Vice President, Conversational Business at Zendesk
As customers increasingly expect to communicate with businesses in the same way they do with friends and family, the best experiences will be driven by the ability to create a seamless, continuous conversation between customers and organizations across multiple communication channels.
More than 1.5 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp, making it the largest messaging app in the world.
WhatsApp for Zendesk features
- Get up and running on WhatsApp in less time without any new workflows or agent training required
- Engage with customers over WhatsApp and manage messaging conversations in the same way as other support conversations in any other channel
- Take advantage of new WhatsApp features for agents to better manage real-time conversations such as a customizable auto-responder specifically for WhatsApp
- Stay on top of asynchronous WhatsApp conversations with a new, dedicated notification panel to alert agents to recent responses on WhatsApp
Conversation Solutions Team
For more complex needs beyond customer-initiated conversations, Zendesk offers access to a Conversation Solutions Team.
From proactive business notifications and virtual assistant integrations to custom messaging experiences and system integrations, this group of expert advisors can help customers in Latin America and around the world get the most out of WhatsApp Business API and messaging for businesses.
WhatsApp for Zendesk is available now to all new and existing Support and Suite customers.
READ MORE: Zendesk releases new self-service experience with expanded AI-powered solutions
What do you think about the new Zendesk for WhatsApp integration? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online retail business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Editorial Note: This post is from a Company Press Release and may have been modified for clarity.