eBay sellers in Australia now have access to a new bulky products solution (for items up to 85kg) with eBay Fulfillment by Orange Connex.
The Orange Connex powered fulfillment solution for Australian eBay sellers was launched earlier this year with two warehouses in Sydney with plans to expand to other locations.
This is the third global local fulfillment partnership between eBay and Chinese private equity investment, CITI CPE under the Orange Connex name. The companies previously launched similar fulfillment services in the UK and Germany.
Benefits of eBay Fulfillment by Orange Connex
With this new bulky products solution, eBay sellers in Australia gain the following additional benefits:
- It’s a multichannel solution so that sellers can use it across all their online shopping channels.
- Tracking will be automatically uploaded for all sent items.
- When sellers use eBay Fulfilment by Orange Connex delivery services, their items are automatically protected from all delivery-related defects.
- There are no minimum inbound requirements for the warehouse.
- Item dimension limits are L ≤200 cm, W ≤120 cm, H ≤100 cm and 85kg.
- Rates start at only $28 for same-city deliveries.
The bulky products solution is now live on eBay’s Australian marketplace. Aussie sellers can learn more here about this fulfillment solution and how it can benefit their online business.
If you liked this article and would like to engage with other small business entrepreneurs selling on marketplaces, join our . You can also find us on , , , and or sign up for our newsletter below.
SIGN UP. BE INSPIRED. GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
We do not sell your information. You can unsubscribe at any time.