eBay’s Australian Fulfillment Solution Expands to Bulky Products
eBay sellers in Australia now have access to a new bulky products solution (for items up to 85kg) with eBay Fulfillment by Orange Connex.
- Do you need a business bank account for your online business? Have a look at our review of the five best bank accounts for sellers, some of which are free with no minimum balance or deposits.
- Boost your social media engagement with Publer. Learn how you can save time writing engaging content faster with AI. [sponsored]
- eBay to compete with sellers now!
- New stamp prices and fee increases are coming from USPS on July 9.
- SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SPECIAL: Three tips for SMB ecommerce success in 2023.
The Orange Connex powered fulfillment solution for Australian eBay sellers was launched earlier this year with two warehouses in Sydney with plans to expand to other locations.
This is the third global local fulfillment partnership between eBay and Chinese private equity investment, CITI CPE under the Orange Connex name. The companies previously launched similar fulfillment services in the UK and Germany.
Benefits of eBay Fulfillment by Orange Connex
With this new bulky products solution, eBay sellers in Australia gain the following additional benefits:
- It’s a multichannel solution so that sellers can use it across all their online shopping channels.
- Tracking will be automatically uploaded for all sent items.
- When sellers use eBay Fulfilment by Orange Connex delivery services, their items are automatically protected from all delivery-related defects.
- There are no minimum inbound requirements for the warehouse.
- Item dimension limits are L ≤200 cm, W ≤120 cm, H ≤100 cm and 85kg.
- Rates start at only $28 for same-city deliveries.
The bulky products solution is now live on eBay’s Australian marketplace. Aussie sellers can learn more here about this fulfillment solution and how it can benefit their online business.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We do not sell your information.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Marketplace Sellers and interact with us and other small business owners. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to stay up to date with relevant news and business insights for your online business.
Richard is co-founder of eSeller365. He has over 17 years of experience on eBay which includes tens of thousands of sales to buyers in over 100 countries and even has experience with eBay’s VeRO program enforcing intellectual property rights for a former employer. And for about two years Richard sold products on Amazon using Amazon FBA in the US.
To “relax” from the daily business grind, for a few weekends a year, he also works for IMSA as a professional race official.